Pre-order product information
We produce in limited quantities, so we recommend that you pre-order in advance as the first come, first served rule applies!
If you decide to cancel your order before it is shipped, you will receive a 100% full refund with no questions asked.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a risk-free return within 30 days of the delivery date.
BUY AT LONE RIDER
Was my order cancelled?
- according to your request — when we need to edit products in your current order
- when we need to edit products — to prepare your order for shipping (to match logistics system)
We edit your original order — in this case with the same order number + A (B,C,...) letter example:
original order #1000, new order #1000A.
Please check your account for a new order.
Before shipment | Order modification
You have placed an order and wish to modify it. Is this possible?
Shipping - General Information
How can I track my order?
You can also track the parcel:
- using either the tracking number, or your order number + your email address — on our website.
- using the tracking number — on a package tracking platform.
If your order contains two or more products it might be shipped by more than one parcel.
In the email with the tracking information you will see which products are being shipped in that parcel.
How long will it take for my order to arrive ?
Delivery time depends on the locally available stock.
Current delivery times.
- for products in stock:
US and Canada: 5 to 7 days.
European Union countries: 7 to 10 days.
UK: 3 to 5 days.
Switzerland: 5 to 8 days.
Australia: 10 to 12 days.
Norway: 5 to 8 days.
Ukraine: 25 days.
Russia: 20 to 30 days.
Other countries: 10 to 12 days*
* to countries of South America and Afrika, including South Africa, delivery might take longer.
- for PRE-ORDER products:
please see expected delivery / shipping time in product description for each item is specified on the product page for each PRE-ORDER product.
Please also see our FAQ article about PRE-ORDER products.
! No delivery to Iran, Kosovo, North Korea, North Macedonia, Syria, Yemen, India.
Please check Shipping and Delivery page for more details.
Do you have FREE shipping?
Bundle 1 - Travel the World
Bundle 2 - Complete Luggage Set
Overlander 30L / 48L
Headlight Guard Kit
- Orders over 150€ / $180*
Please visit Shipping and Delivery to see the complete list of countries.
Can you ship to my country?
An item is missing from the order
You have received all the packages of the order, but there is a product missing? Contact us immediately on our contact page. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Some accessories are missing in the box of my article
Returns & Refunds
How do I return an unused product?
Any LONE RIDER product can be returned within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it’s in original condition and complete set.
Please keep all the original packaging for return shipment.
- If you have not opened the box, please attach photos showing the original box sealing intact.
- If you have taken the product from the box and discovered any defects please describe them and attach hi-res photos of each.
After we get all the necessary information, we will provide you with the address for return shipment.
Returns usually take 2 to 5 weeks: delivery time + processing time (checking returned products, evaluating and negotiating refund amount, processing the refund).
Return Shipping Costs
Return shipments are paid by the customer in full.
Please feel free to use the slowest available shipping option for return shipment as long as it goes with a Tracking number and Signature release (delivery against signature).
For unpacked products: before sending, please take and send us photos of the 1) product put back into the box and 2) of the sealed box.
Please send us tracking information (tracking number and shipping carrier). We will confirm receiving the parcel.
For unpacked products: The amount of the refund will be reduced if returned products show signs of use or unreported damage.
We do not refund customs duties for returned products.
Refunds are made from our website back to where the original payment was made from:
- If you paid for your order via PayPal, we will send the refund back to your PayPal account (instant payments).
- If you paid with a bank card (Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, etc.), we will send the refund payment to that same card.
Card payments take several days to arrive (usually up to 5 business days).
! We cannot refund to a different card or to a bank account.
! If the original bank card had expired – please notify us before we proceed to refunding. Once the refund is processed – we cannot get it back. For expired cards we offer refunds via PayPal (please send us your PayPal email).
We will send you the confirmation of the refund when it’s made.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Obtain an invoice
Account and Password
Forgot your password?
To modify it you just have to :
- On the login page, click on "Forgot?"
- Enter the email address you used to create your customer account in order to receive a password reset link.
- You will receive a message at the e-mail address provided asking you to click on a link to set a new password.
I don't have an account to track my orders
Tips and Tricks
Obtain technical advice
ORDERS AND ORDER TRACKING
Tracking of orders
How do I track my order?
NB: Your MotoTent comes with a large carrying bag and a floor mat already included.
More information about the MotoTent :
What is the best way to store my MotoTent™?
What is the best way to wash my MotoTent™?
Why are there two extra metal tubes with my MotoTent™?
Why do I have more pegs than I need with my MotoTent™?
How can I make sure my MotoTent™s zippers will last?
Where can I buy the MotoTent™?
How should I park my bike inside the MotoTent™ in a safe way for people inside the inner tent?
MotoTent's™ canopy has enough room to do that with ease (120cm+ width) and you will have enough space between the bike and the inner tent to move freely.
If the bike falls most damage will be done to the outer tent and outer large (Red) pole. No damage to people inside the inner tent.
! No bike falling inside the tent was reported in all the years that we sell the MotoTent™.
What if my bike catches on fire while parked inside the MotoTent™ with me inside the inner tent?
It's raining outside! How do I set up the Outer Tent first?
Lay the frame on the ground
Lay the outer tent over the pole frame. Fold back the door flaps to expose the metal tabs.
Attach the metal tabs to the pole frame.
Once the door tabs are connected, walk around the tent and fix all the metal tabs at the corners to the pole frame.
Open the door of the outer tent and lay the inner tent out on the ground inside.
Attach the inner tent's center clips to the pole frame's center pole.
Attach the inner tent end clips
Walk around the outside attaching the metal tabs to the tent corners
Attach the inner tent door metal tabs to the pole frame, then secure the tent with tent pegs.
MotoBags racks fitment
Quick Release Rack Fitment
The MotoBags quick release system can be easily adjusted to fit most motorcycle racks on the market.
Racks with Confirmed Fitment:
✅ BMW R1200 GSA Water Cooled OEM / BMW R1250 GSA Water Cooled OEM - Confirmed Fitment
The configuration out of the box is set to fit BMW Factory OEM Racks 2014-2021 models.
✅ The following bike specific Touratech racks:
- KTM 890 / 790 Adventure / R Racks
- Triumph Tiger 900 Racks
- Honda Africa Twin CRF1100L Racks
- Honda Africa Twin CRF1100L Adventure Sports Racks
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Racks
- Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L & Adventure Sports, All Years Racks
- BMW F800GS, F700GS, F650GS Twin (2008-On) Racks
- KTM 1190 & 1090 Adventure / R & 1290 Super Adventure/R/S/T Racks
Hepco & Becker
Racks with Fitment Issues:
⚠️ 🔧 Givi Racks - Outback Trekker - Fitment when clamps and pins removed
❌ SW Motech PRO - DO NOT FIT
❌ GIVI PLR-5108 - DO NOT FIT
❌ BUMOT Pannier Racks - DO NOT FIT
❌ Outback Motortek X-Frame - DO NOT FIT
❌ BMW F800GSA OEM - DO NOT FIT
❌ EVO Side Carriers - DO NOT FIT
❌ SLC side carrier - DO NOT FIT
Rack Fitment Information:
The MotoBags Quick Release system can be easily adjusted to fit most racks on the market. They are designed to fit 18mm and 16mm tube hoops.
The MotoBags Quick Release system work best on 18mm tubular racks that have no protruding elements to obstruct the closing mechanism.
The attachment system can be adjusted to fit different size racks and recommended for a perfect fitment.
- Minimum Inner Rack Height: ≤ 180mm/7.08”
- Minimum Inner Rack Width: ≤ 209mm/8.22”
- Maximum Inner Rack Height: ≥ 230mm/9.05”
- Maximum Inner Rack Width: ≥ 380mm/14.96”
Fixed Mounting System Fitment
The fixed puck system was replaced by the MotoBags Quick Release System. The information below is only valid when using the fixed attachment system method to attach the MotoBags to racks.
The fixed attachment system can fit the following racks:
BMW OEM racks (Vario racks are not compatible)
- 1250GS / 1250GSA
- 1200GS / 1200GSA
- F850GS / F850GSA
- F800GS / F800GSA (rack adapter needed)
Other racks that can be mounted with the fixed attachment system:
- KTM OEM racks
- Triumph Tiger 900 Expedition Rails (clamps and pins must be removed)
- Yamaha Ténéré 700 OEM racks
- Honda Africa Twin OEM racks are not compatible
- Hepco Becker
- Outback Motortek
- Givi (Trekker as well. Monokey racks compatible if adjusted – ask us how!)
- SW-Motech EVO (SLC are not compatible)
- SW Motech PRO: if you drill holes in the MotoBags aluminum plate.
- Metal Mule
- GIVI Monokey (just need to unscrew the parts that are sticking out. Takes 5 minutes)
- Jesse (MotoBags will be inclined and parallel to the Jesse racks)
MotoBags for BMW - R1200 GS / Adventure
Best fitting size combination is 31+38L
The OEM side racks for aluminum panniers are perfectly compatible with the MotoBags.
We provide L-shaped adapters for the offset rack.
! Vario system is not compatible with the MotoBags.
We make LONE RIDER Racks for
- BMW R1200GS (2004-2012)
- BMW R1200GS Adventure (2005-2013)
- BMW R1200GS LC (2013-2018)
- BMW R1200GS Adventure LC (2014-2019)
MotoBags for BMW - F800 GS / Adventure
For this bike we recommend choosing 31+38L MotoBags.
The BMW F800 GS / Adventure OEM side racks for aluminum panniers (K72/K75) can be made compatible with the MotoBags with this Rack Adapter Set. It consist of two adapters — for the curved right side rack and for the offset left side rack.
Lone Rider Racks
Rack installation on 2018 Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L (Standard edition)
How do you install the Touratech Tool Kit to be used with our MotoBags?
Attach the TT tool box first, following TT instructions
While attaching the MotoBag as per the instructions, you will notice the second screw on top, closest to the TT tool box will be too long and needs to be cut short by some 1cm (blue arrow).
(The cut shown is too short [but it works ;)], ideally, two filaments must remain after tightening the nut.)
All tightening is done with a flat ratchet key.