Convert your fixed MotoBags into quick-release
The set includes everything needed to add quick-release functionality for two (2) MotoBags. One Quick Release set is enough for two MotoBags
The quick-release system is assembled and ready to attach to your MotoBags. The configuration out of the box is set to fit BMW Factory OEM Racks 2014-2021 models and can be adjusted to fit Touratech and most tubular racks.
The attachment system comes configured for a flat rack and an offset rack. If you have two flat racks, the offset adapter can be removed to make a flat rack configuration.
The MotoBags Quick Release System can be easily adjusted to fit most racks on the market.Rack Fitment
- Minimum Inner Rack Height: ≤ 180mm/7.08”
- Minimum Inner Rack Width: ≤ 209mm/8.22”
- Maximum Inner Rack Height: ≥ 230mm/9.05”
- Maximum Inner Rack Width: ≥ 380mm/14.96”
- Univeral rack fitment
- Soft luggage lockable to racks
- Paired keys
- Stainless steel construction
- All components replaceable
- Injection-molded mounting system for extra strength and lightweight
- Fits with common aftermarket rack-mounted toolbox
- Fits 18mm⌀
Quick-release to MotoBag fitment: If you have purchased your motobags before 31 March 2021 some adjustments are needed to attach the new quick-release system. This is a simple process and requires users to add a few additional holes to the back of the MotoBags and patch some existing holes to improve waterproofness. Full instructions will be provided. Patch glue or tape will need to be purchased locally and separately as transport carriers have restrictions on liquids and flammable goods. Testing has shown the easiest way to patch holes is with Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape or similar.