INFO: OUT OF STOCK
Due to a very high demand, we are completely out of stock of the Overlander 30 & 48L.
We are currently taking pre-orders for the next batch of Overlander 30 & 48L.
- Overlander30 - mid-late April 2021
- Overlander48 - early April 2021
The Overlander is your essential gear bag for adventure riding. Packed full of adventure motorcycle-centric features, it’s the ultimate motorcycle travel bag.
With a semi-rigid design, it holds its form and protects your gear behind 3 solid layers.
There are 4 quick-release side buckles that take seconds to securely attach or remove the Overlanders to your motorcycle. Clean up all loose ties with an integrated webbing stow system.
Integrated lock bar, walk away from your bike with confidence, the Overlanders have a metal locking bar to secure the bag to your motorcycle with a Steel Core lock or equivalent.
The Overlander features a Beavertail, which is ideal to store excess clothing on temperature changes, store water hydration packs, and map cards. The Beavertail has one pocket, place for a hydration water bladder and a touch screen sensitive map pouch.
With a total of 6 pockets, finding and protecting your stuff is easy. There are three outside pockets and three inside pockets strategically placed for access on the bike or for when walking around town.
Waterproof: With high frequency welded seams, the Overlander is 100% waterproof even in driving rain. The closure has an extra two layers to ensure a tight seal and dry gear.
The external pockets are water-resistant but not waterproof. Storm flaps and high-quality YKK AquaGuard© zippers stop water in most cases - the external zippers can take on water submerged. The main bag is waterproof.
From bike to hotel or that pristine camping spot, padded carry straps are included to lug your gear, the straps are removable and there are grab handles on all four ends of the bag.
- Quick side buckle release from motorcycle
- Lock bar
- Beavertail gear stash
- Map pouch (Touch screen sensitive)
- 3 outer pockets
- 3 inner pockets
- Hydration pack pouch (3L/0.7gal Hydration bladder available here)
- Removable padded backpack carry straps
- Spot/Inreach MOLLE clip-on carry straps
- Key lanyard
- 5 grab handles for easy pickup
- Air release valve
- 4 layer extreme rolltop seal
- Large opening for easy gear access
- Hypalon fabric
- YKK AquaGuard© zippers
- Reflective safety strips
- MOLLE attachment system
- G-hook quick attach system
- Quick attach MOLLE System
- Velcro badge
- Carry handle
- Stiffening inner plate
- Bright inner lining
- Duraflex UTX buckles
- Tightening straps
- Aluminum G-hooks
- 600D 1inch Webbing
Overlander 30 Specifications
- Volume: 30L/7.9gal Capacity
- Length: 49CM/19.2"
- Height: 23CM/9"
- Width: 26CM/10.2"
- Weight: 2.5kg/5.5lb
Overlander 48 Specifications
- Volume: 48L/12.6gal Capacity
- Length: 55CM/21.6"
- Height: 28CM/11"
- Width: 32CM/12.5"
- Weight: 3.2kg/7lb
- Overlander 30 fits the top of MotoBags
- Fits to motorcycle tail or passenger seat
- Wear as a backpack
- Any MOLLE 25mm/1inch webbing
- All straps included for fitment.
Hydration Bladder 3L Accessory
Hydration 3L water bladder fits inside the beavertail and sold separately.