This motorcycle tool roll was designed to be hands-on with hundreds of motorcycle riders.
Over several months, we worked with hundreds of riders to build the best motorcycle tool roll. Real-world feedback and several iterations this tool roll adapts to a massive range of tools and tire irons, and it fits all the tools you need for any bike maintenance or repair.
There are four pouches to separate and organize various tools, replacement parts, and fragile repair kits. Separating items stops rust and liquid cross-contamination and parts from vibrating on each other, which wears out and destroys tools.
The pouches are removable, so you can adapt your toolkit to suit the number of tools you need, separate tool kits for different bikes, or remove tools for shorter trips where roadside assistance is readily available.
The tool roll has a removable magnetic work pad to secure ferrous metals so you don't lose your parts in the mud or sand.
With 36 Elastic loops, there are a multitude of options for all tools to be organized and easily accessible.
- 36 Elastic loops for all sizes of tools
- Removable magnetic work tray
- Super large red contrasted workmat (remove 4 tool cases)
- 4pcs removable tool cases for organization and customization.
- Setback flap for longer tire irons
- Carry and hang handle
- MOLLE tiedown system
- YKK® Zippers
- Aircraft-grade aluminum G-hook compression system
- CORDURA® Ballistic 1000D fabric construction (Outer bag)
- High contrast red Polyester 210D Ripstop interior
- Height: 30CM/11.8" Flat
- Width: 56CM/22" Flat
- Weight: 0.4kg/0.88lb