The MotoBags quick release system can be easily adjusted to fit most motorcycle racks on the market.
Racks with Confirmed Fitment:
✅ BMW R1200 GSA Water Cooled OEM / BMW R1250 GSA Water Cooled OEM - Confirmed Fitment
The configuration out of the box is set to fit BMW Factory OEM Racks 2014-2021 models.
✅ The following bike specific Touratech racks:
- KTM 890 / 790 Adventure / R Racks
- Triumph Tiger 900 Racks
- Honda Africa Twin CRF1100L Racks
- Honda Africa Twin CRF1100L Adventure Sports Racks
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Racks
- Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L & Adventure Sports, All Years Racks
- BMW F800GS, F700GS, F650GS Twin (2008-On) Racks
- KTM 1190 & 1090 Adventure / R & 1290 Super Adventure/R/S/T Racks
Racks with Fitment Issues:
⚠️ 🔧 Givi Racks - Outback Trekker - Fitment when clamps and pins removed
Hepco & Becker
❌ Hepco Becker SKU: 653554 00 01 Racks for Moto guzzi V85TT 2021 DO NOT FIT due to the bars blocking the closure mechanism shown in red.
❌ SW Motech PRO - DO NOT FIT
❌ GIVI PLR-5108 - DO NOT FIT
❌ Givi Pl3112 - DO NOT FIT
❌ BUMOT Pannier Racks - DO NOT FIT
❌ Outback Motortek X-Frame - DO NOT FIT
❌ BMW F800GSA OEM - DO NOT FIT
❌ EVO Side Carriers - DO NOT FIT
❌ SLC side carrier - DO NOT FIT
❌ GIVI System
- PL189 - NO GUARANTEED FIT - NOT TESTED
- PLR3105 - NO GUARANTEED FIT - NOT TESTED
❌ BMW R1200GS ADV Oil Cooled 2004-2012 OEM Racks - DO NOT FIT
❌ BMW 650GS Sertao OEM Racks - NO GUARANTEED FIT - NOT TESTED
On visual inspection fitment could be possible but not confirmed. Adjustments will be needed and closing mechanism needs to be placed to the left or right of the centre rack brace. Drilling fixed holes into the back plate maybe needed. We advise not to order the quick release system until fitment can be confirmed beyond doubt.
Rack Fitment Information:
The MotoBags Quick Release system can be easily adjusted to fit most racks on the market. They are designed to fit 18mm and 16mm tube hoops.
The MotoBags Quick Release system work best on 18mm tubular racks that have no protruding elements to obstruct the closing mechanism.
The attachment system can be adjusted to fit different size racks and recommended for a perfect fitment.
- Minimum Inner Rack Height: ≤ 180mm/7.08”
- Minimum Inner Rack Width: ≤ 209mm/8.22”
- Maximum Inner Rack Height: ≥ 230mm/9.05”
- Maximum Inner Rack Width: ≥ 380mm/14.96”
MotoBags Fixed Mounting System Fitment and Install Instructions
The fixed puck system was replaced by the MotoBags Quick Release System. The information below is only valid when using the fixed attachment system method to attach the MotoBags to racks.
The fixed attachment system can fit the following racks:
BMW OEM racks (Vario racks are not compatible)
- 1250GS / 1250GSA
- 1200GS / 1200GSA
- F850GS / F850GSA
- F800GS / F800GSA (rack adapter needed)
Other racks that can be mounted with the fixed attachment system:
- KTM OEM racks
- Triumph Tiger 900 Expedition Rails (clamps and pins must be removed)
- Yamaha Ténéré 700 OEM racks
- Honda Africa Twin OEM racks are not compatible
- Hepco Becker
- Outback Motortek
- Givi (Trekker as well. Monokey racks compatible if adjusted – ask us how!)
- SW-Motech EVO (SLC are not compatible)
- SW Motech PRO: if you drill holes in the MotoBags aluminum plate.
- Metal Mule
- GIVI Monokey (just need to unscrew the parts that are sticking out. Takes 5 minutes)
- Jesse (MotoBags will be inclined and parallel to the Jesse racks)